Alan Rorrison - Pulled Two ring-pull cans connected together , this is an improvement over classical Linking Rings ring attached . With a small, lightweight, easy to produce props and so on.
The Linking Rings effect is a classic of magic and for good reason: a direct and simple method coupled with the visual aspect of the props have made this a strong hold in most magicians' working arsenals.
So what is wrong with the original that a new one needs to be brought forth Well, here are a few small points to take into consideration?:
Pulledsolves all these points and more by taking everyday objects (even borrowed objects) to produce the same visual aspect and giving it a punchy structure. Add the fact that it is easy to replace and perform, and you have a sure fire hit! Here are a few key points:
- The old rings are too big for any real world worker
- They are too expensive in most cases
- Large rings simply look like a magic prop
- The routine rarely has any motivation
- People simply get bored of the routine
To see what everyone is raving about, Alan has uploaded 2 demos below. You receive both routines in this 30-minute long download along with some golden bonus ideas, So what's stooping you? Get Pulled today! Here is what the Big guys say: ".! Alan Rorrison has PULLED yet another gem out of his magic hat If you were to perform real-world, real-looking magic, this is it" - Mike Giusti
- Pulled is so small, you do not need to worry about space
- The gimmicks are cheap to make
- Everything used is an everyday object
- Every move is motivated and routined
- The effect is direct and short with a lot of magic
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 January, 1970.