three mints Alan Rorrison - Trick Tac
1. Trick Tac: Magic is a very simple process . Introduce you to a box of Tic Tac mints to the audience , then poured some of the audience at random from the box on the hand , the specific number of tablets, do not let you know . Anyway , you can prepare to tell the audience that he Jin Jinzuan mints in his hand is how much grain .
Features : no props, guess rate of 100 %, very easy to grasp , a few seconds to complete preparations , spectators pour the mints in their own hands , the audience totally decide how many to come , we can immediately start again Performance.
2. Tic Tac Transpo: it is one that looks very difficult transition effects . A Tic Tac mints box , there are a few grains of mints, there is another empty box . You put the box containing mint pour out , put the audience on hand , let him choose a grain of mints . They chose one , then let him into any one box , a simple shake, the audience elected to the mints from the original box disappears , it appears in another box.
Features : 100% of improvisation , strong visual effects , no props, very easy to do, ended too neat , you can immediately begin performing again .
3. A new Out Of This World ( red, black and clear ) effect, which is the classic card magic effect . In this magic , which developed to a new stage impromptu performances . You need to perform this magic box of gray and a box of orange Tic Tac mints . You put out a box of mints , but do not let the audience see what colors make them guess , that is what color , put it on behalf of the color side. Thus , after 10 mints , and asked the audience , want to look at whether they are here on the edge guess how much . Incredible result, they actually did a wrong !
Features : 100% improvisation , no props, elaborate different methods can immediately resume performances.
Three sweet effects that pack small but play big.
Trick Tac is a simple routine in nature that packs a big punch. You introduce a packet of tic tac's, then you ask the spectator to pour some of the mints out into their open hand but restrict how many they take from your view. What ever they do , you MUST NOT allow you to see in their hand. The spectator keeps this in mind and keeps every single tic tac they have taken in a tight fist. However, you are able to tell them EXACTLY how many they have in there down to the last mint!
- No gimmicks are used what so ever.
- Get the right answer 100% of the time.
- Super easy to master.
- Sets up in seconds.
- The spectator pours out the mints in their own hand.
- The spectator has a truly free choice of how many to take.
- resets instantly
Tic Tac Transpo is a perplexing transposition effect. One box of tic tacs is introduced with the sweet little mints still inside along with one empty box. You empty the contents of the full box into the spectators hand and ask them to choose a mint. They do so and they slip this mint into what ever empty box they choose. With a simple shake, the selected mint vanishes from one box to instantly appear in the other.
- 100% Impromptu
- Super visual
- Did we mention it is ungimmicked
- Very easy to do
- You end clean
- Resets instantly
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 January, 1970.